The Rusty Nail
An original and SUPER GORY tale from a guest author.
Plus, Ted has trouble disposing of bodies in the house!
The Rusty Nail.
- 2 ounces of good bourbon in a rocks glass with ice.
- 1/2 ounce of Drambuie on top
- Don’t mix it!
Late for the bus? Drive!
Ted tells an original urban tale about a ghostly bus and mixes the Greyhound.
- Put ice into a cocktail shaker
- 2 ounces of good vodka
- 5 ounces of fresh grapefruit juice
Shake it like you're mad at it then pour into a chilled highball glass.
THE LAST WORD
To honor National Poetry Month, Ted recites a creepy, century-old poem about an evil wraith.
Also, Ted gets The Last Word!
The Last Word
- 3/4 ounce gin - I use Liberator Gin from Valentine Distillery
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
Shake well and pour into a chilled cocktail glass - enjoy!
The Hole in the Wall and the Whole Martini
TED TELLS AN ORIGINAL STORY ABOUT A DEAD GIRL, HER MOTHER AND THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A MARTINI!
- Add some ice in a cocktail shaker
- Pour 2 1/2 ounces of high quality gin in there - I like Liberator Gin from Valentine Distillery
- Add 1/4 capful of good dry vermouth
- Shake until the shaker feels cold
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass
Garnish with three olives and… enjoy!
The Old House and The Old Fashioned
Ted tells a ghastly little bedtime tale about an old haunted house and shows you how to mix a classic cocktail: The Old Fashioned!
The Old Fashioned
Smash or “muddle” an orange peel in a rocks glass - don’t crush it! - you only want the oils.
2 ounces of high quality bourbon
2 drops of bitters
1 teaspoon of sugar
Stir and … enjoy!